Visits

2016-09-22

Mystic Messenger: Enforcing the Rules

An new update has been recently released!!
1.4.2v Now Available!

Due to game abuse, Cheritz will now be enforcing the rules and if anyone breaks the rules they will be permanently banned from the game!!

Personally, I am guessing for anyone who has used the cheating method of setting up your time back a few hours to open up old chats that were locked, instead of paying 5 hourglass, you are at the risk of getting banned from the game FOREVER! This also applies if you are "farming/growing hourglass" by continuously repeating a specific day/chat. Or using software in order to hack the game, If you are cheating or finding loopholes in the game; STOP what you are doing, especially if you have recently updated to the latest version, and play fairly! I highly doubt you want to run the risk of getting banned 'PERMANENTLY' especially if you paid a ton of money or are a VIP member. By no means this announcement is an exaggeration. Cheritz is very good in fixing our problems fast and efficiently, so I am sure it's easy for them to ban accounts as well. This is just a warning from me to you, if you don't follow the rules then you must pay the consequences. You have been warned.
If you are now asking, 'how do I get hourglass for free because for whatever reason I can't pay..."
Please click the link below.
P.S. 
Deep Story is not FREE!



 






How do you know if you are a VIP??
If you paid for the VIP package then you are a VIP if you did not pay for anything, then sadly you aren't but you can if you do purchase their awesome VIP package!!


Also what happens if you are banned out of the game? Wait no, let me rephrase that! 
What do I do if I am banned from the game?

Well for one do not start a petition or a revolution!
It is very immature of you to use the excuse that you have school or you have to sleep, we all have lives, we understand you will be busy, but the point of the game is that they will chat with you through out the day, if you cannot answer a chat that does not mean you will get Bad End. So you can miss a few chats and still get Good End. So do not freak out about missing a few chats! Okay back to the question! How do you get back in the game, email Cheritz, if you cheated, in any way admit that you are guilty and that you will change your ways, and it will not happen again! Now if you used an outside software to hack into the game/cheat, I don't think they will let you into the game, but you can try, maybe they will give the chance. The best way is to admit you were wrong, do not whine or complain to Cheritz, but admit you are guilty and to give you a second chance!

I'm not trying to be mean, I understand that you have a life and it does get overwhelming trying to be on time, I know there are a few awesome blogs with guides just in case you want to know when do specific chats open. So just search for them and they should pop up! Some people set up alarms to not miss a chat session. Whatever idea pops in your head try it! As long as you play fair and by the rules.

UPDATE!!
BAN WILL BE LIFTED FOR THOSE WHO WERE BANNED UNJUSTLY THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! MORE INFORMATION ON THE LINK BELOW!

Also list of....

>> Mystic Messenger: CG's Has Finally Been Updated <<


IF YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR WHATEVER REASON PLEASE READ THIS POST!
>> SECOND CHANCE?! <<

46 comments:

  1. Do you think getting out of the app while on a chat before it finishes will count as cheating? I mean it could happen on accident, but you can also redo the conversation, as it starts from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm g7essing if you have done more than once it would look bad.

      Delete
    2. They tried to ban me because of that, but it was all by accident :l
      I didn't want to cheat

      Delete
  2. hi, if I purchased hourglasses, once they are done, do I have to pay if I want more? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it you bought hourglass and you run out you would have time buy more.

      Delete
    2. It happens to me all the time, today happened like 5 times (my cellphone is garbage), the game just close in the middle of a conversation and I have to do everything again and they haven't say or did anything, I'm trying to fix it but I hope that they don't ban me because of that

      Delete
  3. i didn't do anything but why my account banned? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next week, Daylight saving will commence in my country. So, the clock will advance by one hour. I'm scared that Cheritz might consider this as game abuse since they've been banning people for changing the time on their phone. What should I do in this case? The time on my phone will change automatically. I'm afraid Cheritz would think that I changed the time.. Please, help me find a solution for this.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What it means about changing times, is if you change change times at every locked chat.... I'm sure Cheritz notices patterns. If it'd only once their shouldn't be a problem, but if it's constantly that's when you have a problem.

      Delete
    2. my country changed for daylight savings a couple of days ago, and now (after a recent updaye) it won't let me play until I reset to my original time zone :s. this would mess up my clock and alarms. any ideas?

      Delete
    3. my country is going thru daylight saving too and im panicking because it wont let me log in. will cheritz do anything about this? :(

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got banned recently but all I did was use the hourglasses given by the update to replay the chats I missed. I used a fair amount of them though - does this count as game abuse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the same place as you, i get banned because of that i gues? its not fair, other people do worts but anyway was a good otome.

      Delete
    2. I got the same problem as you guys.. When they give 60 hourglasess i used it and i got banned.. This is so sad.. Because i just bought the 300 hourglasess.. Wish our account can back soon

      Delete
    3. Im with them too i used the hourglasses they gave me to make up what missed and i go to go into a chat and it says im banned. where can i email??

      Delete
    4. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY AGAIN!!
      fOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE RE-READ THE ABOVE INFORMATION OR REFER TO THIS POST:

      http://talkboutrandom.blogspot.com/2016/09/mystic-messenger-cheritz-notice-faq.htm

      Delete
  7. Where should we send an email to if we were banned for changing the time? Did it because my phone broke and showed a wrong time and then I got banned..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got banned but I didn't do anything, just used the 100 hourglasses they gave for the deep story. is that counted as cheating ? is that why I got banned ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, may I ask for information? I got banned because of "changing the time", but I didn't change it! I just wanted to enter in a chatroom (I'm in the 10th day of Seven's route),and then a notification saying that I've got banned apeared. What should I do? Thank you for your attention, I know my English is bad, sorry ^^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY, HAVE CREATED A POST WHERE CHERITZ ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, HOPE IT HELPS!

      http://talkboutrandom.blogspot.com/2016/09/mystic-messenger-banned.html

      Delete
  11. Hi my account got banned but I didn't do anything wrong, I was on the fifth day in the deep story and I got up at like 2 & it was working, I updated and it was working just fine but when I checked in later the account was banned i have no idea why, can you please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's exactly the same for me. I was on the fifth day in the deep story with 707 and i wanted to enter in a chatroom but it said that my account was banned but i never did any game modification or bought hourglasses. I hope it will be fixed soon

      Delete
    2. SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY, HAVE CREATED A POST WHERE CHERITZ ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, HOPE IT HELPS!

      http://talkboutrandom.blogspot.com/2016/09/mystic-messenger-banned.html

      Delete
  12. I got banned just when i received 110 hourglasses. I did not use cheats or abused the game, when I updated it and got the hourglasses it said I got banned. My loading screen was oddly slow, so I exited out and tried again. Is that what triggered my ban? Because I had absolutely no intention to cheat... I hope they fix this soon for the innocent gamers who are suffering because of this glitch...

    ReplyDelete
  13. it makes me feel better to see that I'm alone in this whole getting banned completely out of the blue situation. I really hope the developers are able to do something about it soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i'm glad i'm not the only one too. I hope we will get our accounts back

      Delete
    2. PLEASE READ THIS POST IT MIGHT HELP ANSWER ANY CONCERNS WITH MM:
      http://talkboutrandom.blogspot.com/2016/09/mystic-messenger-banned.html

      Delete
  14. I was banned because I changed the time settings or something like that even though I've literally done nothing?? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS POST MIGHT BE ABLE TO ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS!

      http://talkboutrandom.blogspot.com/2016/09/mystic-messenger-banned.html

      Delete
  15. Omg, I was banned too! I had just started Deep Story from the 60 hourglasses they gave me!! They have to do something about us, it's unfair... ;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLEASE READ THIS POST!
      http://talkboutrandom.blogspot.com/2016/09/mystic-messenger-banned.html
      IT MIGHT HELP.

      Delete
  16. Um, random off-topic comment! For the music in your blog, could you tell me the source for the song 'Moment'? I'm totally in love with it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My game timing is different from my country timing ... its 7:00 pm here and in game its 6:30 pm..is it bug or Not? Should i report this?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got banned but idk why. It said i got banned becuz i "modified the gametime" also "game abuse" but, i didnt do anything! I was just chatting in a chatroom, (yoosung's route day 8) and idk why but it suddenly goes to my homescreen. Then i tried to log in again, but, i got banned! So, i download on my other phone. I hope i dont get banned. Again. (Im seven's route day 6)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLEASE READ THIS POST!
      http://talkboutrandom.blogspot.com/2016/09/mystic-messenger-banned.html

      Delete
  19. IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY TROUBLE OR WERE BANNED FROM THE GAME PLEASE REFER TO THIS POST!!!
    http://talkboutrandom.blogspot.com/2016/09/mystic-messenger-banned.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello! This was a very nice, and informative post, and yeah, I concur, Cheritz is a fairly small company, so players exploiting Cheritz/hourglasses = Cheritz won't be paid for all their hard work into making Mystic Messenger. I understand if some players are underage, and don't have credit cards/their parents won't buy hourglasses; but I personally don't have a problem buying hourglasses; it supports Cheritz, and it's actually pretty cheap compared to other otome games,(and to be honest Mystic Messenger reigns supreme in otome games.) buying all routes in Mystic Messenger is 2180 hourglasses/$45.99. Plus Cheritz is extremely generous, rewarding players each time they update the game.
    Also can you link the source for the song "Moment" I've been trying to find it, but to no avail, it's driving me crazy, I in love with this song ;o;.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I got banned it's sad. I already spent money for purchased unlimited calling card for all member and it's not small Amount and i got banned. I'm sad, i already sent an email i hope Cheritz giving back my account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you commit any acts that are considered game breaking? I'm sure Chertiz will compensate you with hourglasses, if you were wrongly banned, for false actions.

      Delete
  22. Hello, not sure if this is the right place to ask this question.

    If I saved the 5th day and I got the bad ending say at around the day 8, then I went back to 5th day will I get ban from the game? As I don't want to repeat from the very beginning again but at the same time I don't want to risk getting banned if it means loading the saved file from past days.

    ReplyDelete
  23. uh high I wanted to ask

    what if you plan on moving some distance away, if I am not currently playing the game (as in I am not on any days because I haven't started a new route) will I still get banned?

    I really enjoy the game and I will be moving in a few months and I wanted to see if there is a way to avoid the ban when I move, as I will be moving time zones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just email that and there shouldn't be a problem.

      Delete
  24. Lololol I didn't know closing the app while on a chat was cheating. I did it because I was curious to see what their response would be. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm scared that once the spring foward comes on they will think I'm cheating ack

    ReplyDelete